Creative Biogene is a leading biotechnology company which can provide high quality SSH cDNA library construction services for customers worldwide. Creative Biogene’s proprietary technologies and highly experienced staffs are able to begin the suppression subtractive hybridization procedure with tissues, total RNA, or poly(A)+ mRNA that you provide. With years of experience in the cDNA library construction field, Creative Biogene can provide you with high-quality SSH cDNA library construction services to ensure your satisfaction in a timely and professional manner.
Suppression Subtractive Hybridization (SSH) is an efficient tool to selectively amplify target cDNA fragments (differentially expressed) and simultaneously suppress non-target DNA amplification.  Using a small quantity of either total RNA or poly(A)+ mRNA from each of two populations, the SSH procedure can simultaneously subtracts and partially normalizes the abundance of target cDNA in the subtracted population. As a professional supplier in cDNA library construction services, Creative Biogene can provide you with the most affordable SSH cDNA library construction services with fastest turnaround time to satisfy your downstream needs.
- Isolation differentially expressed transcripts.
- Identification novel genes.
- High specificity and sensitivity.
- Low false positive rate.
- Competitive prices.
- Fast turnaround time.
Creative Biogene offers SSH cDNA library construction services for your scientific research as follows:
- Synthesis cDNAs.
- Digestion with restriction enzyme and ligation with adaptors.
- Hybridization and selectively amplification.
- Production of a SSH cDNA library.
- Verification of library quality by randomly picking clones and determining insert sizes by restriction digest or DNA sequencing.
- Diatchenko L, Lau YF, Campbell AP, et al. Suppression subtractive hybridization: a method for generating differentially regulated or tissue-specific cDNA probes and libraries. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 1996, 93(12): 6025-6030.
- Gurskaya NG, Diatchenko L, Chenchik A, et al. Equalizing cDNA subtraction based on selective suppression of polymerase chain reaction: cloning of Jurkat cell transcripts induced by phytohemaglutinin and phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate. Analytical biochemistry, 1996, 240(1): 90-97.
- Badapanda C. Suppression subtractive hybridization (SSH) combined with bioinformatics method: an integrated functional annotation approach for analysis of differentially expressed immune-genes in insects. Bioinformation, 2013, 9(4): 216.