Creative Biogene is a leading biotechnology company providing a full range of services to develop high quality customized aptamers for research, diagnostic and therapeutic applications.
Aptamers are stable single-stranded RNA or DNA Oligonucleotides that binds with high affinity and specificity to a wide range of targets such as small organics, peptides, proteins, carbohydrates, small molecules, ions, viruses, cells, and tissues.
Creative Biogene offers custom aptamer development services for your scientific research as follows:
• Selection is an in vitro process that can target any small molecule, biopolymer, or cell.
• Uniform activity regardless of the batch.
• Aptamers can be rapidly produced in large quantities with easy quality control
• High stability
• High specificity, aptamers can discriminate enantiomers and protein isoforms
• Affinity parameters can be controlled on demand
• Wide variety of chemical modifications are introduced to diversify properties and functions
• Unlimited shelf-life
• No evidence of immunogenicity
Aptamers have been attracting more and more attention within life science research and applications owing to these advantages over antibody. Aaptamers are playing their roles in ELISAS, Westerns, Flow Cytometry & Microarrays and are hopeful to replace antibodies in all of the areas currently dominated by antibodies. Moreover, there is one aptamer approved by FDA and several other candidates are currently in clinical trials. Thus, aptamers possess encouraging prospects.