Transgenic Plant Service
Creative Biogene has a professional genetic research team to provide customers with multi-faceted, high-quality, low-cost transgenic plant service to meet the different needs of the scientists and researchers. We have a complete botany research platform and experimental conditions, and a highly skilled research team to make sure that the service is completed with high-quality.
Transgenic plants contain foreign genes and can be stably inherited to the next generation. Transgenic technology is used extensively because transgenic plants improve the ability to resist pests and diseases, increase the yield per unit area, and cultivate new varieties. The species we provide for genetically modified services list below:
Contents of Creative Biogene Transgenic Plant Service
- Gene molecular cloning
- Vector construction
- Plant transformation
- Molecular characterization
- Functional analysis
Customers can choose our whole set of the transgenic plant service, or select one or some parts according to your needs. In addition, we provide customized services based on your demand.
Fig.1 Different stages of Agrobacterium-mediated genetic transformation of J. curcas.
Our service will promise to provide:
- Complete experimental report, including specific experimental procedures, test results, and substance inspection reports.
- Experimental products (if applicable), such as vectors, transformed plant-positive seedlings or seeds.
Advantages of Creative Biogene Transgenic Plant Service
- High Quality: Our professional technical team explores the best experimental conditions for your case and provides the best service according to the requirements of customers.
- Full Service: We provide a one-stop service from gene molecular cloning, vector construction, plant transformation to transgenic plant molecular characterization and functional identification. Customers can customize according to various needs.
- High Efficiency: Our company has a mature and perfect experimental system and an experienced research team to ensure the completion of services with high-quality in the shortest time.
- Low Price: We provide customers with the most comprehensive service at the favorable price to help you save your experiment cost.
Choose our service, we will return your perfect results. If you would like to know more information about this service, please feel free to contact us at or 1-631-626-9181.
- Fu, Q., Li, C., Tang, M., Tao, Y. B., Pan, B. Z., Zhang, L., Niu, L., He, H., Wang, X., Xu, Z. F. . (2015). An efficient protocol for Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of the biofuel plant Jatropha curcas by optimizing kanamycin concentration and duration of delayed selection. Plant Biotechnology Reports, 9(6), 405-416.