Creative Biogene is a biotechnology company specializing in custom genomic library construction services. With years of experience in service of genomic library construction, Creative Biogene can construct genomic libraries from nanogram quantities of genomic DNA or milligram quantities of the tissue. Besides, Creative Biogene can construct large insert genomic libraries with different clone vectors, such as BAC, cosmid, bacteriophage, plasmid vectors etc. Creative Biogene’s goal is to provide you with the most affordable, high-quality genomic library construction services to ensure your satisfaction in a timely and professional manner.
A genomic library is a collection of DNA covering the entire genome of an organism. The genomic library contains all DNA sequences such as expressed genes, non-expressed genes, exons and introns, promoter and terminator regions, intervening DNA sequences etc. It is commonly used for genome mapping, sequencing, particular gene’s studying and so on. As a leading supplier in genomic library construction services, Creative Biogene can provide the most affordable genomic library construction services with fastest turnaround time to satisfy your downstream needs.
- Study the genome sequence of a particular gene.
- Determine the complete genome sequence of a given organism.
- Genetic engineering.
- Study the function of regulatory sequences in vitro.
- Large numbers of primary clones for better coverage of whole genome.
- Low vector background and high percentage of recombinants.
- Flexible choice of vector (plasmid, BAC, cosmid, bacteriophage, etc.).
- Competitive prices.
- Fast turnaround time.
Creative Biogene offers genomic library construction services for your scientific research as follows:
- Extraction DNA from samples.
- Cutting isolated DNA into suitable fragments.
- Cloning the fragments into a suitable vector.
- Production the high quantity genomic library.
- Brown TA, Brown T. Gene cloning and DNA analysis: an introduction. John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
- Eshed Y, Zamir D. A genomic library of Lycopersicon pennellii in L. esculentum: a tool for fine mapping of genes. Euphytica, 1994, 79(3): 175-179.
- Anderson SI, Lopez-Corrales NL, Gorick B, et al. A large-fragment porcine genomic library resource in a BAC vector. Mammalian Genome, 2000, 11(9): 811-814.