As a pioneer and leader in the drug discovery service, Creative Biogene has a high level of proficiency in providing Heat Shock Protein 90 (HSP90) Screening and Profiling Services for customers worldwide. Creative Biogene, which has experts on HSP90 screening, together with Our innovative technology platforms can offer you with high-quality, comprehensive service with the most competitive price.
Heat shock proteins (HSP90s) belong to a family of molecular chaperones that are rapid and abundantly induced by stresses. HSP90 plays an important role in stabilizing denatured proteins that have become misfolded or unfolded as a result of cellular stress and by aiding in their re-folding. HSP90 appears to be a promising target for the development of anti-cancer therapeutics and drugs because it stabilizes over 50 proteins directly related to tumor growth. HSP90 inhibitors that bind the ATP binding pocket standing on the N-terminal of HSP90 have resulted in degradation of HSP90 client proteins via the ubiquitin proteosome pathway. The natural product of HSP90 inhibitors geldanamycin and radicicol exert their antitumor function by blocking the intrinsic ATPase activity of HSP90, resulting in degradation of HSP90 client proteins. HSP90 inhibition provides an important pharmacological platform for anticancer therapy. It was found that identification of innovating drug candidates can be achieved by targeting the C-terminal domain of HSP90.
Fig.1 The structure of HSP90
To accelerate your drug discovery program using Heat Shock Protein 90 (HSP90) Screening and Profiling Services from Creative Biogene, our team of experts are able to provide the following HSP 90 profiling services:
- Purified HSP proteins, inhibitors.
- Screening and profiling services for HSP90 inhibitors.
- Inhibitors/targets screen using the isoforms of heat shock proteins, HSP90α and HSP90β.
- Select from IC50 determination and single point concentrations.
With years of experience and expertise in this field, Creative Biogene can provide you the comprehensive services and highest quality results in the Heat Shock Protein 90 screening and profiling. With the help of our talented scientists along with the broad services portfolio, Creative Biogene is confident in speeding your project progress and achieving ideal research goals with the most competitive price.
If you have any special requirements in Heat Shock Protein screening services, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-626-9181. We are looking forward to working together with your attractive projects.
- Maloney A, Workman P. HSP90 as a new therapeutic target for cancer therapy: the story unfolds. Expert opinion on biological therapy, 2002, 2(1): 3-24.
- Subbarao Sreedhar A, et al. Hsp90 isoforms: functions, expression and clinical importance. FEBS letters, 2004, 562(1-3): 11-15.
- Stebbins C E, et al. Crystal structure of an Hsp90–geldanamycin complex: targeting of a protein chaperone by an antitumor agent. Cell, 1997, 89(2): 239-250.