Creative Biogene is a leading biotechnology company specializing in custom BAC library construction services. Creative Biogene’s advanced technologies and highly experienced staffs are able to provide you custom BAC libraries with average insert sizes between 115 kb ~ 180 kb, and optimize protocols to be successful where others have failed. Creative Biogene’s goal is to provide you with the most affordable, high-quality BAC library construction services to ensure your satisfaction in a timely and professional manner.
Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) acts as a vector to artificially carry DNA into the cell of a bacterium, such as Escherichia coli, to make a BAC clone. In general, BAC clones can carry inserts of DNA up to 200,000 base pairs long. Recently, BAC is used to create BAC libraries which are preferable for genome sequencing, physical maps constructing, and gene cloning. As a leading supplier in BAC library construction services, Creative Biogene is committed to providing you the most affordable BAC library construction services with fastest turnaround time to satisfy your downstream needs.
Creative Biogene is able to provide high quality BAC library construction and downstream related services for your scientific research:
- Construction high genome coverage BAC library
- Construction BAC library with 384-well mixed pool and extraction DNA from mixed pool
- BAC clone (target gene) screening
- BAC paired-end sequencing
- Construction high quality BAC physical map
- Study the genome sequence of a particular gene
- Determine the complete genome sequence of a given organism.
- Construct physical maps
- Large numbers of primary clones for better coverage of whole genome.
- Low vector background and high percentage of recombinants.
- Large insert sizes.
- Competitive prices.
- Fast turnaround time.
- O'Connor M, Peifer M, Bender W. Construction of large DNA segments in Escherichia coli. Science (Washington), 1989, 244(4910): 1307-1312.
- Shizuya H, Kouros-Mehr H. The development and applications of the bacterial artificial chromosome cloning system. The Keio journal of medicine, 2001, 50(1): 26-30.
- Osoegawa K, de Jong P J. BAC library construction. Bacterial Artificial Chromosomes: Volume 1 Library Construction, Physical Mapping, and Sequencing, 2004: 1-46.