CRISPR/Cas9-induced site-specific DNA double-strand breaks (DSBs) can be repaired by homology-directed repair (HDR) or non-homologous end joining (NHEJ) pathways. Extensive efforts have been made to knock-in exogenous DNA to a specific genomic locus via the HDR pathway in mammalian cells.
Creative Biogene, as a leader in cell engineering, provides reliable, affordable, and fast knock-in cell line generation service, which includes gRNA/donor DNA construction, PCR sequencing, and engineered cell line generation. We have experience working with a wide variety of cell backgrounds ranging from easy-to-transfect cell lines (like HEK2993, HCT116 or HeLa) to hard-to-transfect cell lines (like iPSCs, fibroblasts). Creative Biogene produces knock-in cell lines and performs quality control testing in one step to help ensure that the cell line meets your requirements.
- One stop service- We provide full service from gRNA/donor DNA construction to engineered cell line generation.
- Reliable- All stable cell lines provided by Creative Biogene are guaranteed free of mycoplasma contamination.
- Custom services- We provide custom services tailor made based on your request.
- A wide variety of cell type- We have worked with everything from HEK293 to iPSCs.
- Kinds of genome modifications- Introduce/correct point mutations, safe harbor KI, SNP edit and insert a tag/fluorescent protein into the target gene.
- gRNA/donor DNA construction
- Co-transfect into cells of interest
- Validation of custom CRISPR efficacy
- Screening of positive cell clones
- Quality control analysis of stable cell line
- Delivery of stable cell line
How to deisgn sgRNA for your CRISPR
CRISPR Plasmid Transfection
T7E1 Assay Protocol
Stable Knock-in Cell Line Generation