Gene Knockout Stable Cell Lines
Our scientists have years of experience at performing gene editing with CRISPR/Cas9, from designing gRNA to transfection and single clone generation. Creative Biogene is offering a series of gene knockout cell lines developed by CRISPR/Cas9 system. These cell lines provide you with a convenient means to study gene functions.
The CRISPR/Cas9 system is an adaptive immunity system in bacteria against bacteriophage invading. It has been developed as the most popular method for genome editing in recent years. The engineered CRISPR/Cas9 technology consists of a single guide RNA (sgRNA) and a human codon-optimized Cas9 nuclease. The sgRNA recognizes the genomic target via standard Watson–crick base pairing and acts as a scaffold for binding of the endonuclease Cas9. Then Cas9 protein introduces site-specific DSBs in the target DNA sequences. Besides, in the phase of target recognition, the protospacer-adjacent motif (PAM) adjacent to the 3’ end of the DNA target site is indispensable. Finally, targeted mutations can be induced by nonhomologous end joining (NHEJ).
- Studying gene functions
- Designing disease models
- Applied in biopharmaceutical research
- Screening drugs
Gene Knockout Stable Cell Lines Products List
- One-stop service: Customized cell generation project was managed by experienced scientists throughout the process, from construction design to drug screening.
- Experienced: Creative Biogene has professional research team with experience of many years in the field of molecular and cell biology.
- Genetic stability: Our knockout stable cell lines has been rigorously tested and validated. The target gene can be stably inherited for more than 25 generations.
- High Quality: Our knockout stable cell lines have no mycoplasma contamination.