Creative Biogene Launches Retrvirectin Reagents for Enhanced Retroviral Transduction
November 11, 2014—Creative Biogene is pleased to announce its retrvirectin reagents used for enhanced retroviral transduction.
Retrovirus, are a group of viruses, unlike most other viruses and all cellular organisms, carry their genetic blueprint in the form of ribonucleic acid (RNA). They can replicate in a host cell through the process of reverse transcription and then produce DNA from its RNA genome.These features make them valuable research tools in molecular biology and have been used successfully in gene delivery systems.
Creative Biogene‘s retrvirectin reagents are specially designed for retroviral transduction. Years of experience and mature technology of this company lay the foundation of the high quality of its new retrvirectin reagents.
Features of Creative Biogene‘s retrvirectin reagents:
- ? Enhanced efficiency: of Retroviral transduction and Lentiviral-mediated gene transfer into suspended and adherent
- mammalian cells
- ? Improved success: in hard-to-infect cell types and hematopoietic stem cells Nontoxic: does not require cytotoxic polybrene
- ? Superior performance: provides superior transduction efficiency compared to fibronectin, polybrene or protamine
- ? Use less virus: RBV method results in greater efficiency enhancement and enables use of small volumes of virus solution
- ? General retroviral transduction experiments
- ? Cell migration assays
- ? Gene therapy studies: Retrvirectin has already been used in over 40 clinical trials, mostly using hematopoietic stem cells
- ? Cell therapy studies related to stem cell research and related technology
See more information at:
retroviral transduction, transfection kits, Creative Biogene