Creative Biogene is a biotechnology company which can provide high quality standard cDNA library construction services for customers worldwide. Creative Biogene’s proprietary technology and highly experienced staffs are able to produce standard cDNA library of 3×106
primary clones with ≥90% recombinant clones containing an average insert size of at least 1kb. Besides, with years of experience in the cDNA library construction field, Creative Biogene can provide the most affordable standard cDNA library construction services with fastest turnaround time to satisfy your downstream needs.
A cDNA library is a collection of cDNA clones representing the RNA molecules present in a particular preparation obtained from a given cell or tissue. The cDNA is produced from fully transcribed mRNA and therefore contains only the expressed genes of an organism. cDNA library can be used for new gene cloning, gene expression files analysis, functional genes screening etc. As a leading supplier in cDNA library construction services, Creative Biogene can offer you the most professional services with quick turnaround time and strict quality control to reduce the cost of your projects.
- Cloning new genes.
- Analysis gene expression profiles.
- Screening antibodies.
- Isolation specific cDNA clones.
- Large numbers of primary clones.
- Low vector background and high percentage of recombinants.
- The cDNAs are cloned directionally into our standard vector or your vector of choice.
- Competitive prices.
- Fast turnaround time.
Creative Biogene offers standard cDNA library construction services for your scientific research as follows:
- Extraction RNA from a variety of samples.
- Synthesis cDNA.
- Directional cloning the cDNA into any vector.
- Production of a library with at least 106 cfu.
- Verification of library quality by randomly picking clones and determining insert sizes by restriction digest or DNA sequencing.
 Klickstein LB. Production of a complete cDNA library. Current Protocols in Molecular Biology, 1989: 5.8. 1-5.8. 8.
 Lee LY, Wu FH, Hsu CT, et al. Screening a cDNA library for protein–protein interactions directly in planta. The Plant Cell, 2012, 24(5): 1746-1759.
 Agarwal S, Macfarlan TS, Sartor MA, et al. Sequencing of first-strand cDNA library reveals full-length transcriptomes. Nature communications. 2015, 6.