Creative Biogene is a biotechnology company specializing in custom adenovirus production service. Creative Biogene's state-of-the-art facilities and highly experienced staff are available in order to assist in all areas of adenovirus vector design and construction, as well as the generation of the adenovirus in high titer for use in research. Creative Biogene can provide adenovirus services with rapid turnaround and lowest price.
Recombinant adenoviruses provide a versatile system for gene expression studies and therapeutic applications in mammalian cells. There is no question that the adenovirus is the most effective means of delivering genes in vivo and in vitro. However construction of adenovirus vectors and virus packaging is time-consuming and labor intensive.
- Transient gene expression(cDNA, shRNA, miRNA etc.) in vivo and in vitro
- Transient two or more transgenes expressionfrom the same vector
- Vectors containing two genes of interest
- Vectors containing your gene of interest in the E1 region and a reporter gene in the E3 region
Creative Biogene’s adenovirus service has the following features:
- One-stop solution: from DNA synthesis to adenovirus production
- Offer custom construction of adenovirus shuttle plasmid with different promoters or tags
- Multiple cloning systems: E1 and E3 deletion, E1 intact and E3 deletion, E1 deletion and E3 intact
- Produce high titer adenovirus particles suitable for in vitro cell experiments or in vivo animal tests
- Fast turnaround time: typically in a few of weeks to save your precious time for research
- Cost-saving: provide high quality adenovirus particles with competitive price
The Service includes
Creative Biogene provides services for the entire adenovirus construction and virus packaging process, which includes:
- Synthesize your gene of interest/shRNA/miRNA
- Clone gene of interest /shRNA/miRNA into appropriate shuttle vector
- Adenovirus amplification
- Adenovirus purification and titration
 Chartier, C. et al. (1996). “Efficient generation of recombinant adenovirus vectors by homologous recombination in Escherichia coli”. J. Virol. 70: 4805–4810.
 Bett, A.J., Prevec, L. & Graham, F.L. (1993). “Packaging capacity and stability of human adenovirus type 5 vectors”. J. Virol. 67: 5911–5921.
 Chirmule N, Propert K, Magosin S, Qian Y, Qian R, Wilson J (1999). "Immune responses to adenovirus and adeno-associated virus in humans". Gene Therapy. 6 (9): 1574–83.
Frequently Asked Questions about Creative Biogene: Adenovirus Service