Membranes, or phospholipid bilayers, which are electrical insulators, build a hydrophobic, low dielectric barrier to hydrophilic and charged molecules. Ion channels are a sort of membrane protein complexes. Their function is to facilitate the diffusion of ions across biological membranes. Ion channels provide a high conducting, hydrophilic pathway across the hydrophobic interior of the membrane. Ion channels act as gateways which allow ions to travel through them to respond to multiple signal events. And they are approved to regulate a wide variety of processes important to ionic homeostasis.
To obtain more specific biophysical and pharmacological analysis, scientists simplify ion channels by expressing it in cultured, non-neuronal cell lines. Creative Biogene has the most extensive collection of cell lines stably expressing functional ion channels, including Nav, Cav, ERG and others. These cell lines are carefully selected for optimal performance thus ensuring a high level of accuracy and precision in the assays. Our experienced scientists will provide researchers with extensively optimized and validated ion channel stable cell lines for your electrophysiology experiments.
• Compound Screening: Exploring the interaction between compounds and specific ion channels in some states
• Channelopathy Studying: Studying the pathogenesis and treatment of channelopathy diseases such as arrhythmias, multiple sclerosis and obesity
• Drug discovery: Screening activities of drugs acting on ion channels in the drug discovery processes
• One-stop service: Customized cell generation project was managed by experienced scientists throughout the process, from construction design to drug screening.
• Experienced: Creative Biogene has professional research team with experience of many years in the field of molecular and cell biology.
• Genetic stability: Our ion channel stable cell lines has been rigorously tested and validated. The target gene can be stably inherited for more than 25 generations.
• High Quality: Our ion channel stable cell lines have no mycoplasma contamination.