GPCR (G protein-coupled receptors), are important proteins in cell signaling, with the ability to bind the nucleotides guanosine triphosphate (GTP) and guanosine diphosphate (GDP). GPCR are the largest and most diverse group of membrane receptors in eukaryotes, and play a role in an incredible array of functions in the human body, from sensation to growth to hormone responses. The findings suggest that the topological conformation of GPCR is a seven-transmembrane domain. When the ligand outside the membrane interacts with GPCR, part of the receptor inside the membrane activate a nearby G protein through binding and interaction, and thus initiate different signal transduction pathways, as well as various biological effects.
The key point for new drugs research and development is to find, identify and prepare the drug targets. In more than 500 drug targets which have been discovered, GPCR occupy the majority, approximately 50%. Increased understanding of these receptors has greatly affected modern medicine. In fact, researchers estimate that between one-third and one-half of all marketed drugs act by binding to GPCR. GPCR have been widely used to screen drugs and study the etiology and pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases. So it’s necessary for researchers to build GPCR stable over-expressing cell lines.
Creative Biogene has professional research team and advanced technological platform, and can provide a series of GPCR over-expressing cell lines to meet all your needs. So far, Creative Biogene has successfully constructed GPCR over-expressing stable cell lines of various species, which has become one of the world's largest banks of GPCR cells. These cell lines have been verified in the functionality and stability through reporter gene assay or intracellular calcium assay, to satisfy our customers’ requirements for screening GPCR-target drugs and final evaluation.
• Study the specific interactions between GPCRs and their ligands, to better reveal the mechanism of cell signaling.
• Construct cell models for high throughput drugs screening to discover the etiology and pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases and provide a solution.
• One-stop service: Customized cell generation project was managed by experienced scientists throughout the process, from construction design to drug screening.
• Experienced: Creative Biogene has professional research team with experience of many years in the field of molecular and cell biology.
• Broad cell types: Creative Biogene has successfully constructed GPCR over-expressing stable cell lines with 293, CHO, HeLa, 1321N1, U2OS, RH7777 etc.
• Genetic stability: Our GPCR over-expressing cell lines have been rigorously tested and validated for at least 10 passages continous culture without significant change in assay window.
• High Quality: Our GPCR over-expressing cell lines have no mycoplasma contamination.
• Cost & Time saving: There are a lot of choices for premade GPCR stable cells enabling for long-term screening, and ready-to-assay/division-arrested GPCR cells suitable for small scale screening assays.
Table 1. Frequently Requested - GPCR Stable Cell Lines
(Gene official symbol listed from A to Z, h: human, r: rat)
Table 2. Available For Ready-To-Assay/Division-Arrested GPCR Cells
(Gene official symbol listed from A to Z, h: human, m: mouse, r: rat, d: dog)